1, earthquake mitigation characteristics Routine shocks at work create special stress, which is generally 5 times times your weight. Therefore, good cushioning performance is a must. The midsole will help disperse this impact. The good midsole is made of molded Eva or polyurethane. Various manufacturers have introduced a number of technologies to further increase the cushioning performance of the midsole. If you are a person with insufficient downward tilt, or do strenuous exercise, you may need better cushioning performance than those who tilt down too much.
2. Replaceable electric insulated shoe insoles Insoles also have a certain degree of cushioning performance, at the same time the most vulnerable to breakage. When the life of the shoe is half the time to change the insoles, there is a basic replacement principle: After 150 hours of aerobic exercise, the insoles will lose elasticity, when the insoles should be replaced. (Can be based on different people, different training depends on.)
3. Fit Your feet are under pressure and are going to grow at work. The heat generated by intense exercise will increase the foot by half the size. At the same time, shoes should not be too crowded feet, the top of the shoe and your longest toe there should be a wide gap in the thumb, to ensure that your toes can move freely, followed by the area should be properly affixed. In addition, the length of the foot should be measured frequently, as both age growth and damage have the potential to change the size of the foot.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Old high temperature safety shoes are a good fo...
- How much of the work shoe improvement is due to...
- field activities selection of protective shoes ...
- Choosing comfortable shoes has a trick
- The future potential of labor protection shoes ...
- Main categories of sneakers
- How does sneakers stink
- How to clean and maintain sneakers
- Sneakers have their own maintenance methods.
- How to clean pure leather sneakers
- Vulcanized shoe Production Instructions
- How to maintain vulcanized shoes?
- What are the advantages of vulcanized shoes?
- How to weave shoes?
- What is the meaning of flying woven sneakers th...