There are many factors in the error caused by the curl of the skull:
A. If the warp of a shoe is selected to be 8m/m and it becomes 6m/m after the shoe is finished, the following error may occur:
First, the heel is too high,
Second, the sole is too thin,
Third, the sole is too short,
Fourth, arbitrarily change the thickness of the inserted village (too thick),
5. The iron core is too long.
6. Leaking and filling the abdomen (the original setting has a filling belly),
Seven, the nail heel shift (moving forward),
Eight, the big bottom material is retracted,
Nine, the flatness of the toe is poor (knot)
Note 1: The occurrence of (7) is the most common, the nail and the operator's gesture are very important; (3) the second. It will happen (8) because the sole is too short, the hard stretch is in place, after cooling Retracted.
B. If the head curl of a shoe is selected to be 8m/m and it becomes 10m/m after completing the shoe, it may be the following error:
First, the heel is too low (including the skin is too thin),
Second, the sole is too thick,
Third, the sole is too long,
Fourth, the midsole is too soft,
Fifth, the village has not landed,
Sixth, the iron core is not focused,
Seven, filling the belly is too thick,
Eight, the knot pull is too strong (the upper is too small or the pattern is too sharp),
Nine, too deep with the throat (deformed after turning back the nail),
Ten, knots (including skew).
Note 2: (8) If the pulling force is too large, the depth of the shoe will be wrong. It can be compared with the ruler. For the case of (3) (4) (5), check whether the midsole is posted.
Note 3: If the upper material is soft leather, the error of the warpage is acceptable within 2mm, but it must be matched with double. If the hard material or leather is harder, the warp height can be high or low.
Note 4: If there is a shoe with a front desk, the curl can be high or low.
After the forming (knot or squatting), the upper is skewed for the following reasons:
A. Shoe part:
1. Because the center line and the length line of the bottom (midfield) are too large to form each other (generally 5 degrees or less), the body is skewed, and the difference between the inside and the outside of the body is too large, so it is not easy to make the knot correct. .
2. Differences between left and right.
B. Sample part:
1. The template itself is clearly skewed (or the joint lines are not coordinated with the last).
2. Errors in the pattern warpage may cause the front section and the shoe wall to be skewed.
3. The angle of the pattern followed by the center line and the radians are incorrect, causing the heel of the heel to be skewed.
4. The inner and inner counters are mismatched with the vamp model, which makes the work in the post difficult.
5. Inner and outer joint line errors. Poor summary of the sample (hand cut, line arc, bend, etc.)
C. Face part
1. The main skin is cut and/or the hem is not good.
2. Poor joint sewing.
3. The distortion caused or skewed in the sticker.
4. The direction of leather selection is wrong.
5. No matching selection (different inner and outer skin flaps).
6. The decorative thread is not properly stitched and the assembly trim (flower) is not correct.
D. Molded part (knot or squat):
1. A “three-point fixed” error or a “clamp point” error before the machine is helped.
2. The left and right foot uppers and shoe lasts are mistaken (left shoe with right shoe last or right shoe with left shoe last).
3. The shoe size (SIZE) does not match the shoe last.
4. Place the backing and heel for poor shaping.
5. Can be easily corrected for skew, without paying attention to correction.
6. The clamp is in a wrong posture.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Old high temperature safety shoes are a good fo...
- How much of the work shoe improvement is due to...
- field activities selection of protective shoes ...
- Choosing comfortable shoes has a trick
- The future potential of labor protection shoes ...
- Considerations for the design of electric insul...
- Main categories of sneakers
- How does sneakers stink
- How to clean and maintain sneakers
- Sneakers have their own maintenance methods.
- Do you really understand the dangers of wearing...
- Sports shoes quality identification
- Sports shoes wearing drawbacks
- Sports shoes purchase suggestions
- Daily cleaning of sports shoes