The American Foot Medicine Association has proposed the following six recommendations for athletes to buy sports shoes:
1.Design smart shoes, but don't choose them if you feel uncomfortable while wearing them.
2.Do not just buy according to the size of the foot, but also depends on whether the fat and thinness of the shoes fit.
3.When the size of your feet is the largest, go to the store to buy (night or after exercise).
4.Wear ordinary cotton socks when shopping.
5.Make sure that the shoe leaves enough space for your toes to ensure that the longest toe to the top of the shoe has a long thumb joint.
6.When making a decision to purchase, pay attention to the design of the shoes, which will help you choose a pair of shoes that suits both your feet and your form of exercise.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Old high temperature safety shoes are a good fo...
- How much of the work shoe improvement is due to...
- field activities selection of protective shoes ...
- Choosing comfortable shoes has a trick
- The future potential of labor protection shoes ...
- Considerations for the design of electric insul...
- Main categories of sneakers
- How does sneakers stink
- How to clean and maintain sneakers
- Sneakers have their own maintenance methods.
- Daily cleaning of sports shoes