Commonly used materials for sports shoes, mainly divided into two major types: soles, uppers (leather)
These two main materials are divided into various types, you can refer to it:
First, sports shoe substrate classification and performance introduction
(1) Rubber: used for various sports shoes outsole; advantages: good wear resistance, non-slip, elastic, not easy to break, good softness, good ductility, stable shrinkage, good hardness and good bendability. Disadvantages: heavy weight, easy to spit cream (quality problem), not easy to corrode (environmental problems)
(2) PU: polymer polyurethane synthetic material, which is often used for basketball and tennis shoes midsole, and can also be directly used for casual shoes outsole. Advantages: high density, high hardness, good wear resistance, good elasticity, good oxidation resistance, easy corrosion and environmental protection, not easy to wrinkle. Disadvantages: strong water absorption, easy yellowing, easy to break, poor elongation, water resistance, and perishable bottom.
(3) EVA: vinyl acetate copolymer, polymer material. Commonly used for jogging, slow walking, casual shoes, foot training shoes midsole. Advantages: light weight, good elasticity, good flexibility, not wrinkle, excellent coloring, suitable for all kinds of climate. Disadvantages: easy to absorb water, not easy to corrode, environmentally friendly, easy to dirty.
(4) PHYLON (MD): It is a secondary high-pressure molded product of EVA. The main materials used in the international running shoes, tennis shoes and basketball shoes midsole can also be used for the outsole of casual shoes. Advantages: Lightweight, flexible, fine appearance and softness. Easy to clean, hardness, density, tension, tear, elongation. Disadvantages: not easy to corrode and environmentally friendly, easy to wrinkle at high temperatures, easy to shrink.
(5) TPR: injection molding after TPR pellets are hot-dissolved, often used for jogging, slow walking, casual shoes midsole and outsole. Advantages: easy to mold, cheap. Disadvantages: heavy material, poor wear (no wear resistance), poor softness, poor bendability (not resistant to folding), poor shock absorption
(6) Performance comparison: TPR ratio is heavy, heavy, elastic, and general wear resistance. The rubber base has a large specific gravity, but it is soft, very wear-resistant, has strong grip, but has poor elasticity and is generally used in indoor soccer shoes and casual shoes. The EVA bottom is very light and flexible, but it only wears a long time to reduce the elasticity and become a little more practical. The PU and MD bottoms are elastic and not deformed for a long time. They are more flexible and comfortable during exercise. They have a small specific gravity and are light, so they are widely used. (PU is more effective than MD density, but it is also relatively heavy). The film is made of rubber and is wear-resistant and non-slip.
(7) In terms of price, TPR is the cheapest, PU=TPR×2 times, MD=TPR×4 times, MD air cushion=TPR×4 times, PU air cushion=TPR×4-6 times.
Second, the classification and performance of sports shoes and materials:
The fabrics of sneakers are mainly PVC, PU, nuba, microfiber, natural leather, mesh and other major categories.
(1) PVC: Most of them are cheaper, have poor texture, are not cold-resistant, and are not resistant to folding; the products do not use PVC as fabric.
(2) PU leather / Niuba: It is the most commonly used material on the market. PU leather is soft, elastic, feels good, and the surface is shiny. The surface of the nucleus is mostly frosted, with a rough feel, less luster and a matte finish, and most of it is inelastic. Niu Ba and PU are different, but they all have their own characteristics. Relatively speaking, PU is used more widely, and the price ranges from a dozen to a hundred. The sneakers use the mid-range ox and PU leather to make the upper.
(3) Microfiber: soft texture, uniform texture, performance is very close to natural skin, but more uniform than natural skin thickness, more balanced, is one of the best materials in artificial leather. The cheapest price is also more than 70 yuan per yard, good as high as 200 yuan, and most of the shoes of the current quality use this material.
(4) Natural skin: It is a commonly recognized material. It is breathable, soft, resistant to peeling, folding, cold, and durable. The disadvantages are flaws, many pores, and irregular shape. Natural skin has always been loved by people; there are many kinds of leather for shoes, such as cowhide, pigskin, deer skin, ostrich skin, squid skin and snake skin. Sneakers generally use cowhide. The cowhide can be divided into the top layer and the second layer. The first layer is called the bead skin. The second layer is called the second skin or the patent leather. The price of the top layer is 35 times that of the second layer. Sneakers, especially basketball shoes, use a lot of top layer cowhide, which is very valuable.
(5) Mesh: Mainly divided into three categories, the main material mesh cloth, used in the exposed area of the upper surface, light and has good air permeability and bending resistance, such as sandwich net cloth. Neckline accessories, such as velvet, BK cloth, and lining accessories, such as Lixin cloth. The main characteristics are wear resistance and good ventilation.
(6) The sports shoes and the shoe material are marked on the shoe box, which can be compared. Then the components of the shoes: the shoes are mainly composed of the upper side, the inner lining (lining), the front and back of the bottom, the front and back Baotou, the midsole (also called the bottom), the sole and other parts. Help: The material is generally leather (LEATHER) or artificial leather, etc., the leather material is uneven, the best is the top layer of leather, soft texture, good flexibility. There are many kinds of artificial leather. The most I contact is PU leather. The thickness is in silk. It is generally 80 filaments. It can reach 140 filaments. It is suitable for the production of single-layer uppers (no lining) and comfortable to wear. Today's most popular PU leather has many lines of rubbing leather, rubbing leather, bubble lines, crazy horse lines, size lines, napa lines, 18 lines and so on. The sole is an important part of the shoe, with a PU bottom, a TPR bottom, a PVC bottom, and a combined bottom.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Old high temperature safety shoes are a good fo...
- How much of the work shoe improvement is due to...
- field activities selection of protective shoes ...
- Choosing comfortable shoes has a trick
- The future potential of labor protection shoes ...
- Considerations for the design of electric insul...
- Main categories of sneakers
- How does sneakers stink
- How to clean and maintain sneakers
- Sneakers have their own maintenance methods.
- The development prospects of sports shoes
- To run, choosing the right pair of shoes is the...
- Shoe Factory Technical Problems
- Do you really understand the dangers of wearing...
- Sports shoes quality identification
- Sports shoes wearing drawbacks
- Sports shoes purchase suggestions
- Daily cleaning of sports shoes