At present, the more common protective shoe boots include: safety shoes, insulating shoes, anti-static and conductive shoes, steelmaking shoes and shoe covers, cold shoes, etc., in addition to the soles of the road builders, suitable for construction workers to reinforce the soles, suitable for food, brewers of the soles of the shoe moisture-proof protective shoes.
Protective shoe boots are mainly set for the working environment and conditions, generally have anti-skid, anti-piercing, anti-extrusion functions, in addition to have specific functions, such as anti-conductive, anti-corrosion and so on. It is understood that China's annual industrial and commercial enterprises in various types of production safety accidents tens of thousands of, the death of more than a million people. In addition, the situation of occupational hazards is very serious. At present, China's toxic and harmful enterprises more than L 6 million, the number of people affected by occupational diseases more than 200 million. In order to reduce casualties and reduce occupational hazards, in addition to establishing and perfecting various responsibility systems, increasing investment in safety funds, improving safety conditions and facilities, it is also necessary to improve the standard system of individual protective equipment, improve the level of personal protective equipment, and enhance the ability of workers to protect themselves.
Previous: Maintenance Methods For Safety Shoes
Next: No Information
- Maintenance Methods For Safety Shoes
- Precautions For The Use Of Safety Shoes
- Main Ingredients Of Labor Protection Shoes
- About The Duration Of The Use Of Anti-smashing ...
- Selection And Use Of Protective Shoes
- Reasons For The Breakage Of High-help Labor Shoes
- Make Your High-temperature Safety Shoes A Fresh...
- Protective Shoes Safety Shoes Upper Material Va...
- Choose Breathable And Comfortable Protective Shoes
- What's the difference between sneakers and casu...